Shri Bhagwan Jhulelal Science College of Education was established in 2003 by Gyan Mandir Shiksha Evam Samaj Seva Samiti, Gwalior (MP). The courses running are accredited by NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education) and affiliated to Jivaji University, Gwalior. The college is housed in a well spread building with spacious class rooms, well equipped with spacious class rooms, Library and Play Ground. The college has highly qualified, trained, dedicated, competent, experienced and unmatched faculty as per the conditions laid down by NCTE and Jivaji University,Gwalior. The Principal is highly qualified having vast administrative and teaching experience to steer the college in right direction. The institutes keeps in mind the needs and demands of the students and provides them all the facilities and thus achieving excellence in each field of education. Our institution provides a healthy environment which is full of greenery, parks, hostel facilities and canteen facilities etc.
The college has is own spacious building with an area of more than housing Administrative Block, Common Rooms, Classrooms. Tutorial Rooms, Laboratories and Library etc.
Bhagwan Shri Jhulelal Science College came into existence in July, 2003 Run by- Gyan Mandir Shiksha Evam Samaj Seva Samiti and started Two years B.Ed. programme with the intake of Two Units after seeking the NOC from Higher Education Department, Govt. of Madhya Pradesh and recognition from National Council of Teacher Education and affiliated to Jiwaji University, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh.
RULES & REGULATIONS Our Students Observe Certain Rules Academic Norms:
1. Students will attend programmes as per Institute’s Time Table.
2. Students will appear in all tests. A cumulative progress record of each student is being maintained.
3. Students will participate in social, cultural and professional activities, Separate timings have been earmarked for these activates.
4. In case of illness permission will be taken from the Principal to mark reasons of absent and completion of course.
5. Raging is strictly prohibited in the college campus as well as in the hostel.
Both junior and senior students are required to maintain cordial relationship with each other and a disciplined atmosphere in the college campus. Uniform: The students will wear the specified uniform. Identity Card: Each student is provided with an identity card and it must be carried during institute hours or wherever he or she is going out. Class Attendance: 75% attendance is compulsory in all the academic and institutional activities. Students short of this will not be allowed to appear in the University examinations.
Library Rules :
PATTERN OF COURSE Programme :-
No. of Unit Eligibility Duration B.Ed. Two Graduation with 50% Marks Two years Admission Procedure
1. The Candidates has to fulfill the eligibility as per norms of M.P. Government.
2. The Candidates must be Graduate from a recognized University.
1. Duration and working days-:
1.1 The B.Ed programme shall be of duration of Two academic year.
1.2 There shall be at least 400 working days exclusive of periods of examination and admission, out of which at least 120 days shall be for practice teaching, skill development in secondary, senior secondary examination.
2. Intake: Two Units each year: 3. Eligibility: 3.1 Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s degree and / or in the Master’s degree or any other equivalent qualification.
3.2 There shall be relaxation of 5% marks for SC / ST / OBC and other categories as per the Rules of the State Government.
4. Admission Procedure:
4.1 Admission shall be made on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the state government.
4.2 Any other selection process will be done as per the policy of state government.
5. Fee Structure: Fee will be charged in accordance with the Instructions of the Government of Madhya Pradesh and University.